HELP Guide for Norvic Philatelics shop checkout procedures
We are sorry that you have experienced difficulty in placing an order with us. As we have indicated on the welcome page, we are still implementing some aspects of the software and while we evaluate the best way forward there may be some problems. Rest assured that we are doing our best to add extra software modules which will help to speed up the checkout procedure.
1. When you have completed your selection from the shop, and have reviewed your shopping cart, click on the checkout button:
2. The system will then display this page.
We have introduced a scheme of flat-rate postage charges depending on what you buy and where you are located, and postage charges are processed as 'products'. When you get to this stage, there is a reminder to add postage if you have not already done so. This can be done by selecting the Shipping/Postage Charges category from the navigation panel on the left, or by clicking on the '(click here') link in the pale blue panel. When you have selected the appropriate postage rate (just one charge unless you want recorded delivery), the postage costs are included in the shopping cart, and in the pale blue panel Shipping Method the cost is shown as zero.
In the Add Comments box, tell us any special requirements, for instance if you want recorded delivery, special delivery or international registration.
3. Click on the button and this page will be displayed:
4. (We do, in fact, take PayPal – see below.) Again, add any comments about the order and then click on the button. You will then see this screen:
5.When you click on , the system will send you an email confirming the details of the order. A copy of this email will be sent to our office, and we will write to you as soon as possible with details of our PayPal or bank account if requested. Please note: this confirmation email contains the same detail as is shown on this page, including the note about postage costs. If you have included a postage charge in your cart, there is no problem. If you have not, we will tell you what the postage is in a separate email, later, when the office is open.
6. If you still have problems, please contact us through the facility on the shop or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Thank you for shopping with Norvic Philatelics.